TikTok has been one of the most used social media platforms where you are been allowed to post lots of Videos without any form of stress. We also have the likes of Youtube, Instagram, Facebook which also allow users to publish videos at ease.
we will be sharing with you all some tips on how you can simply edit your video captions after you must have already published the video on TikTok. Maybe when posting the video, you made a mistake that needs to be massively corrected.
How to Upload Video on TikTok
Its important to learn the steps to upload a video on tiktok before editing the caption. So below is how to upload a video on tiktok
- Open the app and move to the bottom of the TikTok home screen, you will see the + icon.
- Click the + icon which will lead you to the recording screen where you can select parameters of your video post such as the length and hit the record button.
- After you must have finished recording the video, kindly press the red button one more time and the recording will be stopped.
- In other to continue editing, tap on the red checkmark to continue to the editing.
How to Edit a TikTok Caption After Posting
With the below tips, you will be able to edit the TikTok Captions after posting. Kindly follow the process carefully.
- Find and click on the icon located on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- All the videos you have uploaded will all come up. Now tap the video in which you want its caption changed.
- Carefully click on the three horizontal dots at on the right-hand side.
- Click on Save Video
- Wait for it to be completed
Try re-uploading the video with the same caption. To get that done, do the below.
- Click on the + symbol.
- Click on the Upload button.
- TikTok will redirect you to the page containing all your videos and photos. Choose the one you wish to work on from TikTok.
- Tap Next at the upper right-hand of the screen. A new page will show up that will allow you to do some minor effects and another editing process.
- Click on Next again which you’ll see at the bottom.
- Enter the caption.
- Click on Post.
Do you want to delete the Original video on TikTok, Follow the steps below to get it done?
- Click on the Me icon on the TikTok app hope page.
- Tab on the video you wish to delete.
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots to bring up the menu.
- Move to the right, locate, and hit Delete.