How to delete and deactivate your Instagram account. – Social Media sometimes can be hell frustrating and fun at times. We have billions of social media all over the world but that doesn’t mean all accounts are active online. Some persons left social media without deleting or DE activating their accounts.
Instagram is one huge platform with over a billion users all over the world, this is one online platform where lots of photos, videos, and thoughts are shared which is one good way to keep up with the people who you are following or followed.
Some persons are already getting tired of it for some reasons best to them one way or the other, so it’s best to deactivate your account if you actually want to take a break from Instagram or any other social media platform or you can permanently delete your account.
How to delete your Instagram account.
Note that once you delete your account, this activity can’t be fixed. All your photographs and video history, including devotees, likes, and comments, will be for all time eliminated and you won’t have the option to join utilizing the same username if you make another account.
- Log into your Instagram.com using your pc
- Search for delete your account page.
- Answer the question from the page on why you want to delete your account.
- Enter your password for confirmation
- Select “Permanently delete my account.”
How to deactivate your Instagram account
- Log in to instagram.com from a PC.
- Snap-on the person symbol in the upper right-hand corner to get to your profile.
- Enter “Edit Profile.”
- Look down to the lower part of the page and select “deactivate my account” in the base left-hand corner.
- Once on that page, pick an answer starting from the drop menu under “For what reason would you say you are deactivating your account?”
- Enter your password
- After you’ve entered your password, a “deactivate my account” catch will show up.
- Choose it and the account would be deactivated for the time until you are ready to activate it back.
With these steps, you can successfully deactivate or delete your account on Instagram.