Facebook selling pages are currently a trending way to increase sales on your buy and selling business. If you are running a small petty shop up to a big commercial store, then you could really use a lot from this Facebook selling groups. But before we discuss further, let me break a little how a Facebook selling group works.
A Facebook selling groups with a lot of members is usually the best because the moment anything is an instant message will be sent to all members of the group telling them that there is a new item posted so, the more the people the more the merrier as your post is bound to get to a lot of people. Also these group posts are also shown individually randomly on the members’ news feed.
Login Facebook account
Without an access of entry into the Facebook platform, there is no way you can find or create a Facebook selling group. Also in case you are confused, a Facebook selling group is also a buying group because you are posting items for sale, meaning you want others to be aware and buy your goods and services. To login your Facebook account;
- Go to the official Facebook webpage at www.facebook.com.
- From the webpage, enter your login details into the specified boxes and click on the login button. The moment you click on the login button, you will be instantly logged in on your account.
Believe you already have your login credential and you know what it is. If you do not know, it is your Facebook password and username and you can get this only from creating a Facebook account.
Finding Facebook selling groups
This process is very simple as long as you are logged in on your account already. To find Facebook selling groups;
- Click on the search bar on top of any Facebook.
- Key in a search term indicating to selling or buying and search.
- Wait for your results and click on the groups tab to find all groups related to your search.
- Now click on any of the group and then on the join icon to join the group.
You should note that without joining a closed group, you cannot post or view the content of the group.
Posting items for sale on Facebook selling groups
To do this;
- Go to the group homepage and click on the dialog box indicating you should add a new post.
- Add your item description and your price if you like.
- Now add some pictures to best describe your item and click on the post icon.
That is it. However if you find an icon indicating you should add what you are selling, it is best you click on that one instead of the post icon.
Create Facebook selling groups
If you wish to create your own Facebook selling group;
- Click on the menu or dropdown icon on top of any Facebook page.
- From the dropdown or menu displayed, click on create group.
- Enter the name you want for the group and add some people.
- Choose he security of the group and click on the create icon.
Follow the instructions given to you afterwards to completely setup your page.