Facebook New Year Card – Wow, it’s been quite a year and honestly, everyone could do with two or more new year wishes from close friends and relations. So pick up your pen or phone and make sure to write those special people the fantastic wishes you’ve got for them.
Out of lines to use; do not worry, we’ve got you covered with some of the best lines for a perfect new year wish. Check it out below.
New Year Wishes Ideas & Lines
Most people have had a very stressful year so you don’t want to add to that stress by sending a long write-up about new year wishes. Take it from me, the best new year wishes are mostly the short straight to the point kind.
New Year Wishes For Family Members
- If I was given a second chance at life, I’d still choose to be part of this family. This is to our union, love, moments and to wish everyone a happy new year.
- Growing up with you has made me into the person I am and for that, I will be forever grateful for many more new years to come. Wishing you every good thing life has to offer as we enter this new year, Happy holidays brother.
- I pray that as we enter this new year, the sun will never set on your success. Happy new year my ever beautiful sister.
- Calling you my parents give me so much joy as it makes me proud. Happy New year Mum and Dad, I pray the years to come bring y’all more closer.
- Behind every man, they say there is a strong woman. You, my mother (wife/sister) have always been my rock and for that, I will continue to love you. I pray this new year brings you growth in all aspects of your life.
- The importance of Family can never be overstressed, a point you have proven to me countlessly. GOD will always be there for you as you’ve been for me in this new year.
- 2020 was not quite a year, at least that something we can all agree to but I am sure this new year was specially made for you my child. A very big happy new year to you.
- From the day I conceived you, I knew you were created for great things, a feeling that haunts me to this day. Keep pushing the limits my child as we celebrate the beginning of a new year.
New Year Wishes For Friends
The thing about writing to friends is the fact that there are almost no limits to what you can write. Be as creative as you can, add humor, keep it simple and you’d be surprised just how good you can get with these things. Below are some examples;
- We grew up hating the new year celebrations because we had nothing back then. When I look at how far we’ve come from then, all I can do is smile and know our friendship can only grow stronger. Happy new year my lasting pal, I know the new year has got so many goodies in store for us.
- Life is all about love and friendship, thanks for always having me back especially at the bar when I got drunk on Christmas eve. You are the best friend I could ever ask for, wishing you merry new year holiday celebrations.
- Dear friend, thanks for being you, the you that has always got my back and I know you know I’ve always got yours too. Happy new year brother/sister/friend.
- An invisible wine toast to our friendship as I am sure we are going to be doing a real toast soon. Until then, Happy new year, I know this year got so many blessings and success for us
More New Year Wishes
- Last year got every one of us on the edge. At a time all we were praying for is that it doesn’t get worse. Well this year, we are not going to praying for it to get better because whatever comes our way we are going to scale through together. Happy New Year Love.
- Wishing you a spectacular new year celebration boss, pray this new year brings our path so many reasons to keep celebrating.
- Given the fact that you’ve seen the beginning of this new year, you would live and do exploits to witness the ending of this new year. A very merry new year to you.
- My heart doesn’t just beat for you but for the new year. A break from all the drama of last year and a promise of a new beginning filled with new adventures. Wishing you all things good as we jolly into the new year.
- It can’t get worse any longer pal because the new year promises so many good things. Happy new year (name) as I invite you to be optimistic about this year with me.
- I want to thank everyone that went through the journey and adventures last year had to offer with me as I invite you to go on another one with me. Happy New Year Everyone, Bon Voyage.
- I would have loved to write a message to everyone individually but we all know why I can’t wait to do that. Y’all have a very special place in my heart and I pray our bonds to grow stronger as we proceed into the new year.