Facebook date of birth is your official Facebook birthday. The Facebook date of birth store your birth date you filled on the sign up form and notifies all your Facebook friends on that day. Have you ever seen any notification like “today is Jeremiah’s birthday; help wish him a happy birthday”?
If you have then that is exactly what we are talking about. You would not be aware that Facebook is telling everyone that it’s your birthday except you’ve experienced it before. Before you can edit your facebook date of birth you must have a Facebook account you wish to edit.
I literally used to think that your date of birth on Facebook cannot be edited once you choose it, but I have found an easy and legal way to do that. I would be revealing that trick later on in this article.
Creating A Facebook Account
Of course you cannot want to change your Facebook account date of birth if you do not have an account and just wanting to create one. A Facebook account can be very stressful sometimes but I assure you that it is worth the stress. A Facebook account can be created for free and from anywhere in the world. Follow the instructions below to open a successful and free Facebook account.
- Access Facebook at www.facebook.com.
- If you use a Pc, skip this step. Locate and hit the sign up link you find on the page.
- On any device, fill in your personal information like your first name, last name, email address and so on.
- Hit the sign up link again.
Now you can finish your account set up by following all of the Facebook steps.
How To Login To Facebook
You can log in to Facebook if you already have an account you want to make changes on. To log in to Facebook,
- Launch any of the Facebook apps or visit the facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- On any device you are using, fill the form on the log in page and click on “log in”.
If the details were correct and accepted, you would be logged in to your facebook account on your device.
How To Change Your Facebook Date Of Birth
To change your Facebook account date of birth,
- Go to the settings page on your Facebook account.
- Select “about”.
- Click on “contact and basic info”. You would find this option on the left menu.
- Scroll down to your date of birth and hit edit.
- Edit your Facebook account date of birth using the drop down menus.
After editing, click “save changes” to save your profile.