As an eBay seller, you can accept credit card payments from your buyers on the items you advertised. The eBay credit card is fast becoming popular daily because its a safer and easier for both the buyer and the seller.
eBay accepts both credit and debit cards, American Express cards, visa cards, discovery cards, and MasterCard. With an eBay credit card, you can pay for any product you purchase on eBay.com. As a buyer on eBay, it is advisable you purchase the eBay extra master credit cards.
eBay extra master credit card
The eBay extra master credit card earns reward points just on every product you purchase on eBay.com, you can also redeem travel vouchers, gift cards, merchandise, or cash anytime you buy with an eBay extra master card.
It can be used anywhere a master card is acceptable. It also comes with a $30 statement credit alongside a sign-in bonus. You just need to make a purchase during a specified period of time stipulated by eBay to enable you to earn the statement credit on the eBay extra master card.
Benefits of having an eBay credit card
eBay is still one of the top online shopping platforms and there are lots of benefits you get while using the eBay credit card. This benefit includes;
- Anytime you use your eBay credit card to purchase an item on eBay.com, you earn 2-points for every dollar you spend.
- With the use of eBay credit card you get 1point for every dollar you spend outside eBay.com.
- All your points can be redeemed in different ways like getting a plane ticket, or renting a car.
- eBay credit cards have no foreign transaction fee.
- It has no annual fee payment.
- Whenever you purchase an eBay credit card, you will get an instant approval.
- It’s statement credit offer.
How To Add an eBay credit card to eBay sellers account
To purchase a product you need to add an eBay credit card to the sellers account for easy access. Below is a step by step guide to add an eBay credit card;
- Sign in to your eBay account with your eBay account details.
- Go to my eBay on the homepage.
- Click the Account tab.
- Tap on personal information.
- In the financial information section, click the Edit button.
- You will be asked to sign in again, then enter your credit information.
- Click on Continue.
- Select “Agree” – by selecting agree, you agree to the credit card user agreement.
- Click on Authorise credit card.
Your credit card has been successfully added to an eBay sellers account.
Pay for a purchase using eBay credit card | How To Pay On eBay
Here are some guides to enable eBay users to pay for a product they purchased using the eBay credit card.
- Go to the eBay homepage.
- Choose credit or debit card on the checkout page.
- Enter your card details.
- Select “remember this card for future orders”.
- Review your orders.
- Select the Confirm button.
- Then click on pay.
Note; if you are using an old web browser, you will encounter problems while paying for your item so it is best you update your phone or system web browser.