Doughnut – Doughnuts Recipes | How To Make Doughnut Extra Fast and Easy – Doughnut, very quick and simple snacks to prepare is a common snack in almost all the parts of the world. It can be taken as breakfast and anytime in need of a light meal. It can be enjoyed with any punch or drink. It can be eaten in various forms such as sugar doughnut, coco doughnut, the plain, etc.
They come in various shapes and size One lovely thing about the preparation is that a very small amount of mixture can give a large quantity of output based on the addition of yeast but this must not be overused. Here are the requirement and procedure for achieving the DOUGHNUT.
Ingredient For Doughnuts Recipes
- Flour 500g.
- Margarine 50g.
- White sugar 75g.
- Egg- 2 eggs.
- Yeast- 1 ½ Teaspoons (powdered).
- Milk -2 tablespoons (powdered).
- 1½ cups of warm water
- Salt- ½ teaspoon
- Edible jam- any flavor
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Sprinkles, edible beads (if desired)
Equipment Doughnut – Doughnuts Recipes
- Bowls for the flour mixing
- A mixer or another bowl with a wooden spoon for mixing the ingredients
- Rolling pin and a rolling board
- Doughnut cutter or a round cutter
- As well as an apron
- Wire rack and clean kitchen towel
- Deep frying pan or skillet
Procedure – Doughnut – Doughnuts Recipes
- Sieve flour into bowl, add yeast and salt and stir, then add sugar, margarine and rub in.
- Into another bowl, measure 1 cup warm water, add milk, beaten egg and mix.
- Make a well in the centre of flour and pour in the liquid mixture (warm water, egg, and milk) then mix with your hands. Knead until elastic or place in a mixer and knead using the dough hook until elastic or smooth.
- Cover the dough in a greased bowl to allow rise at least double its initial size for an hour or more.
- Roll out with a rolling pin, cut rounds, scoop jam into middle of rounds, wet outer edge of rounds with clean water, cover with another round of same
- Cover with clean towel to allow to rise again on a tray
- For the glazing, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat not allowing it to burn, add the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla until evenly mixed. Add in hot water with a tablespoon at a time and allow to thick but not too thick and not too soft.
- Fry in hot vegetable oil in the skillet or deep fryer. To get a less greasy taste, heat the oil first alone at a higher temperature and gently reduce before dropping the dough.
- Turn the doughnuts back and front to allow both sides turn evenly brown.
- Drain on a wire rack to remove excess oil before glazing
- While still warm, deep them in the glazing substance and enjoy immediately. Edible beads and sprinkles can be used to give it a unique look and quality taste.