Apply For Walmart Credit Card Online – With a Walmart credit card, you could earn unlimited rewards on purchases made on the Walmart store. Rewards such as 5% cashback on purchases made on Walmart website. Also, 2% on purchases on Walmart stores, 2% on restaurants and travel expenses, and 1% on any other purchase made via the card.
Basically, with all the rewards you stand to gain by getting a Walmart credit card, you could earn more than 60,000 points a year which equals $600. Also, you stand to get a 5% cashback reward for the first 12 months when you use the card with Walmart pay for in-store purchases when approved.
Where Walmart Credit Card are Accepted
The Walmart credit card is exclusive to Walmart and can only be used with Walmart pay services. It’s not like the Walmart Master card which is accepted anywhere Master cards are accepted.
This card is best for families, groups, or individuals who constantly shop at Walmart so they could enjoy the various cashback rewards. Walmart credit cards can be used in Walmart stores, Walmart online portal, Walmart markets, Murphy USA gas stations, and so on.
How to Apply For Walmart Credit Card Online
While you can apply for Walmart credit cards by picking up an application at Walmart stores, we will be guiding you on how to apply for it online. You need to navigate to Walmart’s credit card online application webpage at www.walmart.com/credit
- Sign in to your Walmart account by filling in your Walmart email address and password. If you don’t have a Walmart account, click on “Create New Account”.
- Creating a New Walmart account is simple. All you need to do is to correctly fill the fields with its respective information like your Names, valid email address, and so on.
- After getting in to your account, review the Walmart credit card’s terms and conditions. If you are okay with it, proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the Walmart credit card online application form and then apply for it.
- Once the application is approved, you will be issued the card. Do note that this card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Once you’ve gotten the Walmart credit card, you can start making purchases using the card, but first, you need to fund it. Log in to your Walmart account online and sign in using your Walmart credit card.
Locate the payments tab and follow Walmart’s prompt to make payments in order to fund your credit card.