in this article, there is a guide for all those who wish to enroll in the American visa lottery sponsorship program. Everything you need to know about the USA GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM for both old and new entrants. Read it to the end
Description of American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program?
The U.S. Green Card Lottery (DV-Lottery) – Is Official Government Sponsored Program. This Program is your fast and legal chance to Live and Work in the USA, apply for U.S. Citizenship, and bring your family to America.
This gives more than 50,000+ immigrant visas to applicants from around the world including Trinidad and Tobago, the African Region, the Asian region, and other parts of the World the chance to come in, live, and work in the USA as a bonafide American Citizen. The selection is done via a randomized computer-based lottery.
What Are Some Of The Benefits of American Visa Lottery Program That You Need To Know?
If you become an American Visa Diversity Lottery winner, it is a chance to live your American dream. We have outlined some of the benefits below:
- Free American Citizenship
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorships as an American
- US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad
Benefits for a self-employed person:
Access to certain permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, can be obtained more easily and quickly.
Benefits to You As An Employee
- No more Work visa required.
- You now have free choice of employer.
- Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- No more strict work requirements for you.
Benefits of USA Visa lottery to Students
Here are some of the basic benefits of the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program for students:
- Reduced University tuition fees by as much as 80% with a Green Card.
- Green Card holders do not have to go through the long and complicated process of applying for a student visa.
- Ability to apply for USA federal student loans as a Green Cardholder.
- Unlimited Work Permit.
Eligibility Requirement For USA Diversity Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
To be able to enroll in the USA Electronic Visa lottery program, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter. If you were not born in an eligible country, You may still be able to qualify through either of these two other ways.
- If your spouse was born in a country whose natives are eligible. Note that both you and your spouse must be named on the selected entry, and are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV 2021-2022 program.
- Each Diversity Visa lottery applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- At least a high school education or it’s equivalent defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
What are the Selection Process and Timeline For The US diversity visa lottery ?
Right, If you are interested in applying or have already applied for the US diversity visa lottery, the following information is very vital for you. Ensure that you read and digest it very well.
- The selection of applicants is based purely on the allocations of available visas in each region and country. The USA Department of State will randomly select individuals via randomized computer lottery from among qualified entries.
- All the American diversity visa lottery (DV-2021/2022) entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number saved from your online entry registration to find out whether your entry has been selected in the program.
- If your entry is selected, you will be directed to a confirmation page providing further instructions, including information about fees connected with immigration to the United States.
- Entrant Status Check will be the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection for DV-2021/2022.
- The Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- All selectees, including family members, must be issued visas by September 30, 2021.
Individuals who have not been selected also will be notified ONLY through the Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website.
- You are strongly encouraged to access Entrant Status Check yourself.
Do not rely on someone else to check and inform you.
How To Apply For American Visa Lottery Program
The application or registration for The USA Visa Lottery Sponsorship program (DV-2021/2022) is done online. To Apply For American Visa Lottery 2021-2022(DV-2021/2022), follow the steps below:
- Go to the Department of State website at www. dvprogram.state.gov to start DV registration
- Click the registration or apply button.
- Fill in and upload all required documents in the appropriate fields.
Note: It is good that you check the USA DV Lottery application instruction page to study the application procedure in detail.