These 7 foods to cure insomnia will save you from the embarrassing moment of oversleeping at work and finding it impossible to sleep at night. In this article, we will look at 7 foods to cure insomnia.
Here is the List of 7 Foods to Cure Insomnia:
- TURKEY: this is one of that kind of food that cures insomnia, its high tryptophan content is an amino acid that produces serotonin. Which makes it a good food for insomniacs.
- SWEET POTATOES: This is a rich source of Vitamin A, which help improve ocular health and enhances the functionality of the immune system. In spite of its high health benefit, sweet potatoes are an effective cure for insomnia.
It also contains B6, which is a sleep-inducing complex carbohydrate. Sweet potatoes can be enjoyed mashed or baked.
- HERBAL TEA: Herbal tea helps you to stay calm in distress, and has been confirmed to be a great remedy for insomnia. Some Nutritional Therapists has explained that ‘Herbal tea has a mild sedative effect’ an example is the passion flower tea and valerian. This tea causes a great relief to conditions like backaches and pains around your joints. All of which most times could deprive you of good sleep.
- WALNUTS: this food is packed with a high volume of omega 3 fatty acids, which builds up a great presence of melatonin in the body. However, its actual functionality may not be clear enough, but it is connected to the boost of regular and quality sleep.
- CEREAL: This food provides more energy worldwide than any other type of crop, and are low in protein. Consumption of cereals such as your favorite flakes before going to bed, ensures you get a sound sleep.
- SHRIMP AND LOBSTER: As yummy as it sounds, this shelly seafood is also a perfect choice for achieving and bringing easier sleep. They are a great source of tryptophan, a highly beneficial food every woman must eat.
- HONEY: Put honey into a warm cup of tea or milk, then take it before you go to sleep and experience an amazing cruise in dreamland.I hope you try out these 7 foods to cure insomnia, also share with family, colleagues, and Also, watch out for more health solutions like the top 7 Anti-Aging Foods.