Marble Cake – Simple Marble Cake Recipe – The natural colors of this kind of cake, that is the use of cocoa powder as detailed below can be awesomely used as a wedding cake. Wedding cake, I mean the one being shared for guests.
The beauty of this kind cannot be overemphasized especially when the colorings are of high and good quality including the cocoa. The cake covers for the decoration. The multiple colors of this cake makes it relevant in children party. It actually looks like a marble. I bet you want to try this for your next party. Here is the sleek’s recipe for an enjoyable marble cake.
INGREDIENTS- For Marble Cake
- 150g Margarine
- 350g flour.
- 200g sugar.
- 1 teaspoon flavoring (strawberry, lemon, vanilla, etc.
- 11/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- ¼ teaspoon preservative.
- 7 eggs.
- Powdered milk
- Pinch of salt
- Paste colors (e.g. Pink and leaf green coloring or cocoa powder)
Learn How to make Chocolate Cake
- An oven with good heating capacity
- Bowls for mixing
- The wooden spoon or mixer
- Baking pan
- Long toothpick and a knife
- Wire rack
- As well as an apron
See Simple Sponge Coconut Cake Recipes
PROCEDURE – On How to Make Marble Cake
- Measure flour, baking powder, salt, powdered milk and cake preservative accurately and sieve into a clean dry bowl.
- Measure margarine into a mixing bowl, add the measured sugar into the same bowl and start creaming using a mixer or by hand using a wooden spoon.