How to Remove the Watermark from TikTok Videos: TikTok is a social media platform for sharing short video clips. It also allows you download and save videos that you like to you device. However, these videos always come with the TikTok watermark embedded in them. Sometimes this watermark may even cover essential parts of the video.
There are some platforms (e.g. Instagram) that have stopped the promoting of videos with the TikTok watermark. This means that any post made with a TikTok video will appear less frequently in the tab for “Explore”. So, can you get rid of such watermarks? Of course, yes you can.
This article will show you how to remove TikTok watermark from videos that you have downloaded from TikTok.
How to Remove the Watermark from TikTok Videos
Take note that this operation can be done on Android, iPhone, or PC. Just follow the steps as listed below to be able to remove watermark from TikTok videos.
Removing the Watermark on a PC
- Visit com on your browser.
- Locate and click on “Start editing”.
- Choose the TikTok video you wish to edit, after clicking on the checkbox.
- Now, on the right side, click on “Cut out”.
- You will see the “Mobile” button. Select it and then click on “Finish clipping”.
- On the right corner, click on “Export video”, then wait for it to process.
- Then finally, simply click on the “Download” button.
Remove the TikTok video Watermark on Android
- Go to Google Playstore and install the Watermark Manager The application is a free one on the Google Playstore.
- Open the app and click on “Select the video”.
- Click on “Delete logo”.
- Now, choose the video you wish to edit from TikTok.
- You will see a rectangular box. Move it and place it on top of the watermark (the location will change after 5 seconds).
- Click on the “+” icon for it to add another box, then place the box on the logo.
- Now click on “Save” and wait for the video to process.
Remove the Watermark on iPhone
- Visit the Apple store and install the “Video Eraser” app. It is a free app for download on the Apple store.
- Open the application and click on “More”, located at the lower menu.
- Now, click on “Crop video to remove watermark”.
- Select the TikTok video you want to edit.
- Amongst the aspect ratios, choose one that removes the watermark.
- To export and save the video, click on the “Play” arrow icon at the top right corner.
This app is a good resource if you wish to promote your TikTok watermarked video on places like Instagram. Only that the app has a watermark of its web on edited videos.
Other Related Posts:
- How to Directly Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos
- Build a Facebook store | open a Facebook shop | how to build a Facebook store.
- How to Save and Download Videos From Facebook
- How to Delete Hinge Account | Why is it a Good Idea to Delete your Hinge Account