Delete Hinge Account: The Hinge platform is one of the top popular sites for online dating amongst young individuals all over the world. The platform is believed to be a place for people who want to get off other dating sites. What makes the Hinge dating site different from others is that; it is designed such that it can be deleted.
Some basic features of the app are that it;
- Learns of your preferences, and connects you to the most suitable matches for you
- Provides you with an idea of people’s personalities and interests
- Tries to make you stay active on the platform be making certain conversations
- Finds out from you, about your experiences, in order to make better future recommendations.
The Hinge dating app is a free membership platform, and you can send up to 10 likes per day. It also has a Premium membership option with more advanced features, where you can get to see people who have liked you. The platform boasts of 75% of dates on it always leading to a second date.
The Hinge dating app is made available on both Android and iOS devices. So feel free to explore your options any time.
Why it is a Good Idea to Delete Your Hinge Account
When it comes to the Hinge app, there are quite a few misunderstandings, just like some other apps for dating out there. Let us take a look at some facts about the app that feels to be quite sketchy.
The app which is owned by MATCH GROUP happens to be one of over 40 other apps that is owned and managed by the same company. Now, Hinge shares user data of the users across all its apps, making it possible for a user’s data to be available on one or more of other dating sites where you are not even signed up on. Given the security flaws in some of these apps, it is now dangerous for your data to just be out there across multiple platforms without your consent.
Hinge has also stated in their policy page; that they share user data to third-party clients that monitor and keep track of your habits on the internet. So now, not just that users can’t opt out of these services, but also, Hinge have refused to make it clear as to the kind of data that is being shared with these third-party services.
Dating scams are not excluded in this, as there are also a whole lot of fake accounts lined up to ripe you off your hard earned finances on the Hinge dating app, just like every other online dating platforms out there. So, while you hope to get a good dating relationship from online dating sites, you need to prepare yourself to recognize these fake accounts when they come knocking.
Now, if these points have convinced you enough as to why it is a good idea for you to delete your Hinge account profile and app, you may go ahead right away, and do so, and then get a better platform that respects your rights and privacy as a user.
Simple Steps to Delete Hinge Account
In order to delete your Hinge account, simply follow the easy steps as follows;
- Login your Hinge account with the required details
- Click on the “Settings” icon as displayed
- Select “Accounts” option
- Navigate and click on the “Delete Account” option
- Then lastly, click on the “Confirm Delete” button as prompted.
At this point, your Hinge account will be permanently deleted, and all assess to your messages and data will be lost.
Disconnect and Remove Hinge App on Facebook Account
For users who have connected their Hinge account to their Facebook account profile. In order to safeguard your privacy, you can disconnect and remove the Hinge app from your Facebook account by following the steps below;
- Open your Facebook app and locate the Facebook Menu options
- Navigate to “Settings & Privacy”
- Select “Settings” in the options
- Now click on “Apps & Websites” in the “Security” option
- Click on “Edit” in order to be able to access the “Logged in with Facebook” option
- Then select “Hinge”, and click on “Remove”
- Lastly, click on “Confirm”.
Once you have successfully done this, all connection between Hinge and your Facebook profile will be lost. But in order for you to have full guarantee that your details are safe, it is advised that you change your Facebook account login details as a security measure.
Other Related Posts:
- Hinge Dating App | Sign up & Log in Hinge Account
- Singles Dating Sites On Facebook – Facebook Singles Dating Sites – Dating on Facebook
- Dating Format | Online Dating Format | Dating Format For A Woman To Man