Wondering how to sell a car on Facebook Marketplace? You on the right page as we are about to answer your questions and help you make that sale you really need. Facebook Marketplace can be just the place for you to sell your next used car.
How to Sell a Car on Facebook Marketplace Benefits
One major benefit of selling a car on Facebook is the convenience you enjoy while using the portal. You can access the app anywhere and at any time be it on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
It is also faster and easier to navigate and offers a certain level of protection as the seller is not anonymous. This service also fees to use and Facebook charges no transaction fees, thus sellers can list and sell their cars devoid of any subscription fee.
Actual buyers and sellers are put face-to-face, which makes it easier to eliminate uncertainty and offer full disclosure when it comes to selling cars.
Tips on How to Sell a Car on Facebook Marketplace
Here are things you should note and consider before you can sell a car on Facebook Marketplace.
- Your mobile device can be used to list your own vehicle for sale on Marketplace.
- The feature is gradually being rolled out and currently only available on your phone in the US.
- Include details such as the year, make, model, transmission, mileage and vehicle type when listing your vehicle for sale to make it easy for people to find your listing.
- Immediately your vehicle is listed on Marketplace, people can message you to learn more about it.
- Dealerships can also list their inventory by working with Marketplace partners.
How to List a Car for Sale On Facebook Marketplace
Here’s how to sell a car on Facebook Marketplace;
- Click on the Marketplace icon on your mobile device
- Click on the Camera icon and select “Vehicles for sale”
- Select photos of your vehicle to upload and click Next.
- Key in details for Year, Make, Model, and Mileage, and choose Automatic or Manual transmission, click next once you are thru.
- Give a brief description of your car. Details like condition, accident history and warranty.
- Key in a price for your car. Click Next, once you are thru.
- Choose where you want your listing to be posted, such as your profile or other buy and sell groups on Facebook.
- Click Post when you are thru.
If you desire a place to sell or buy a used car, Facebook Marketplace is one commercial destination available to you in your search.