Delete Amazon Account Permanently – Amazon offers quite a whole lot of services, ranging from web browsing, app store, online store, music store, book store, video store, Amazon prime, and more. Hence opening an account with amazon grants you access to any of these services and more.
When you open an account with amazon, your details are shared across all of amazon’s websites and services. With a single amazon account, you could literarily use any of amazon’s services given you know how to go about the whole process.
It eludes the need to have to create an account while trying to access each of amazon’s services.
What Happens When You Delete Your Amazon Account Permanently?
If you went through the write-up above, by now you’d know what the answer to that question is. Deleting your Amazon account deletes all details you have with amazon.
Your account creation details, gift cards, orders, subscriptions, movie history, basically all things tying you to amazon will be deleted and lost.
You won’t be able to return or refund items ordered by that account. All your reviews, posts, and any other written contents on any amazon website will also be deleted.
Furthermore, you won’t be able to access any of amazon’s services that require you to sign in by providing your account creation details. Deleting your Amazon account logs you out of all Amazon websites and deters you from accessing any of amazon’s services again.
Hence, before deleting your amazon account permanently, finish up all transactions you have pending, do all refunds and returns, sell all gift cards, and cut all ties with amazon. Now you have an idea of the steps you are about to take, let’s guide you on how to.
How to delete an Amazon Account
This won’t take much of your time as long as you adhere to the steps below. We are going to be directing you on the easiest way to delete amazon account permanently.
- Visit Amazon’s website and sign in to your account.
- Confirm that you are not expecting any orders or transactions of any sort. Click on “Orders” at the top right corner of the page. Next on “Open Orders” and proceed to cancel any order or transaction you need to.
- Once you are done, go back to your account’s page. Click on “Help” at the bottom right corner.
- Next, select “Need More Help”> “Contact Us”.
- On the new page, tap on “Prime or Something Else” under the “What Can we help you with” section.
- Look down, and towards the bottom of the screen, click on “Please Make a Selection”.
- On the drop-down menu, select “Login and Security”.
- Thereafter, again click on “Please Make a Selection” just below the first one you clicked on at step 6.
- Another drop-down menu and there it is, what we’ve been searching for. Select “Close my Account”.
- Specify how you would like to communicate with Amazon as regards deleting your amazon account. You’ve got three options, Email, Phone or Chat. Select anyone you’d prefer, and inform the amazon representative who you’d be talking to what you want and why you want it.
- Once you are done communicating with the amazon representative, your wish will be worked on. Your account will be deleted although it might take some little time depending on what the Amazon representative you just spoke to told you.
Delete Facebook Account Permanently Now