Shopify Facebook Store was released a few years ago by Shopify in the hopes of setting up a shop on Facebook and integrating same with their webstore. Shopify Facebook Store enables merchants set up a fully integrated store on Facebook. Merchants can use this platform to expand their selling to social media sites using it as an excellent tactic to increase traffic to their regular webstore, improve their engagement with Facebook fans, as well as increase their sales.
Shopify Facebook Store Benefits
This can help you in building your business in 3 major ways.
- Increase sales by displaying your products where your customers are already.
- Enables you create an online store using fewer resources and less time contrary to building out a custom webstore.
- Increase your brand awareness by using typical social indicators like promotions, shares, etc.
- Sell your products on multiple channels.
- Shopify supports more than 100 payment processors globally.
- Free professional design store templates.
What Does Shopify Facebook Store Offer
Shopify offers the following:
Pricing from: $9/mo
Plans: Lite, Basic, Shopify, Business, Advance
Speed test: B+ / Uptime test: 99.95%
PRO: Comprehensive online store builder: sell on multiple channels (FB, Amazon, Mobile, and more).
Is there a startup fee for Shopify Facebook Store?
There are no setup fees for any of its plans.
Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up for Shopify?
No. You can sign up and use Shopify for 14 days without keying in your credit card details. At the end of your trial, or when you feel you are ready to launch your store, you will be required to pick a plan and fill out your credit card details.
Does Shopify Facebook Store offer any discounted plans?
Yes. It offers a 10% discount on annual plans and a 20% discount on biennial plans when they are paid upfront.
Can I change my plan later?
Yes, you can. You at liberty to upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
How to Create a Shopify Facebook Store
If you are already familiar with Shopify, then creating your new store is easy. Even if you are not familiar with Shopify, you can still create by following the following outlined steps.
- Start by checking out the Facebook app page on Shopify’s Marketplace.
- Choose a pricing plan that best suits you. Note, it can cost as little as $9/month.
- Immediately you sign into Shopify, connect your Facebook account to create the tab on your Facebook page.
- Load your product data and use Shopify how you otherwise would (set up payments and fulfillment options).
Use Shopify Facebook Store and sell easily sell online, at a retail location, and everywhere in between.