Moya is a free messaging app for users to chat or send messages across to families, friends, and groups in some African countries. This app basically revolves around African countries.
The app is developed by data-free Africa Pty LTD and the latest version of the Moya app was just recently updated to data-free 3.4.0.
Here are some of the countries and networks that Moya functions with.
- SOUTH AFRICA MTN, Cell C, Vodacom, Telkom
- NIGERIA MTN, Airtel
- CAMEROON MTN, Airtel
- ZAMBIA MTN, Airtel
- UGANDA MTN, Airtel
Features of Moya App.
Here are some amazing features that come with this app that might interest you.
- Unlimited text and voice notes with no data cost or supported networks
- Unlimited group chat messaging free data charges
- Browse a range of useful and fun services
- Automatic end to end encryption of personal messages
- Message attachment
- Contact sync
- Your messages are saved when your phone is off
To register your Moya account, kindly follow the steps below to learn the registration process.
First, you will need to download the mobile app on your device, open the app and then your registration process can kick start by filling the following information
- Username and password
- Full names and surnames
- National identity number or passport number
- Phone number
- Email address
- Click register
Moya App Login
Follow the steps below to access your Moya account
Enter your username and password to log in to your account. Ensure your login details are correctly spelled and then click log in.
Moya App download.
The Moya app is available on Google play store.
- Open your google playstore and type Moya app in the search box, click search
- once the Moya App #datafree is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Moya App #datafree will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Moya App #datafree will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you’ll get a notification after the installation is finished.
Moya app for pc
Below I will be showing you how to install Moya App #datafree on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer
Install Moya App #datafree using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Play Store.
- Look for “Moya App #datafree” in the search bar. Click to install “Moya App #datafree” from the search results.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click “Moya App #datafree” icon on the home screen to start using
install Moya App #datafree on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- After NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Look for “Moya App #datafree” and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page, then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find “Moya App #datafree” on the home screen of NoxPlayer.