LinkedIn Business Page, exposes your school, brand, products, job offers, and services to the world’s professional community.
The LinkedIn Business Page, helps you, conduct your search information and evaluation. Thereby showcasing your company, and enables employees, act as indirect company ambassadors.
LinkedIn Business Page Benefits
• With LinkedIn Business Page, you can engage your connections or followers, re-sharing your employees best LinkedIn posts
• Enables you re-share member posts that mention your company. Offers LinkedIn “Elevate”, which you can use, to expand the reach and boost the impact of your content
• Know, and grow your audience, discovering content trending with your target audience.
• Use visual analytics, to monitor activity.
• The customizable call-to-action feature, helps you drive specific actions.
• Make Use the LinkedIn mobile app, to post and respond on the go.
• Ensure to Share PowerPoint, PDFs, and Word Docs, Via your page.
• Get your page, associated with hashtags.
How to Create LinkedIn Business Page
Before we delve into how you can create a LinkedIn Business Page. There are some requirements, you must meet to successfully create a page.
LinkedIn Business Page Requirements
• You must have a personal LinkedIn profile carrying your correct first and last name.
• Ensure that your company does not have a page on LinkedIn already.
• Your profile, must be at least seven days old.
• The profile strength needed, is at least intermediate or all-star.
• There should be several connections on your profile.
• You must be a current employee of the company. Also, your position listed in the experience section of your profile.
• Should have a company email address added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
• The company’s email domain should be unique to the company itself.
• A domain, must not be used in creating a company page more than once.
• Gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc. are domains, which are not unique to one company. Thus cannot be used to create a company page.
Adding A Business Page
• Scroll to your homepage, and move the cursor over “Interests”, and choose “Companies”.
• Next, choose “Create”, in the “Create a company page” section on the right-hand side.
• Proceed to key in your company’s official name and work email address.
• Click on the “Continue” link, and key in your company information.
If you want to successfully publish your company page you must include a description of about 250 and 2000, characters with spaces and a company website URL.
There, your LinkedIn Business Page, is all created and ready to run.
Won’t you rather, take advantage of all the benefits that accrues with having a LinkedIn Business Page, and open one today?.