How to make money on YouTube is not rocket science. You’ve probably heard of regular people making money on YouTube and thought, “Hey, I think I can do this!”. While earning millions of dollars probably isn’t that realistic, you can start making money quickly, especially if you have a large subscriber base. Use this guide to get your videos monetized and start making a living off those YouTube ads.
1. Set up your YouTube channel and build it.
- Create a new YouTube account or use your current one. By navigating to the Advanced section of your Channel Settings, add keywords. Make sure they are important to your content.
- Your user name will work for or against you as well. If it’s short, quick to remember, and original, you’ll be more likely to be remembered by people.
2. Create and add Content.
Try to upload high-quality, and not super long content. (Depending on the type of content you want to upload, the choice can vary) Try to upload frequently and remain consistent with your uploads as well.
- Tagging the videos with keywords that explain the content can help push people from YouTube searches to your video.
3. Gain an audience.
- Continue to upload content to try to get people hooked. On Twitter and Facebook, send out your video.
- Share it with individuals
- React to comments and making occasional videos directly relevant to comments and questions from the audience, and connect with your fans.
4. Make money from your videos.
You’ll need to enable monetization to start earning cash on your videos. This means that you allow YouTube to put advertising on your video. This also ensures that you agree that your video does not contain copyrighted content.
- Go to www.youtube.com and on the website, press ‘My Channel.’
- On the top bar, click the link named “Video Manager”
- Channel click and Allow monetization.
5. Meet YouTube requirements.
In the preceding 12 months, you need at least 4,000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers to start earning money.
- You can monetize a video as it uploads by clicking the Monetization tab and checking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- Open your Video Manager to monetize a video after it has been posted and press the “$” sign next to the video you would like to monetize. Check the box for “Monetize with Ads.”
Also Read >>>> WhatsApp avatar stickers | Create WhatsApp Avatar Sticker