Google Classroom, enables students and teachers organize assignments, boost collaboration, and foster better communication.
Why Google Classroom
- Google Classroom makes teaching more productive collaborative, and meaningful.
- Created hand-in-hand with teachers to help organize day-to-day tasks, communication, and fosters greater collaboration.
- Gives better feedback faster using the comment bank.
- You can assign and securely grade coursework and reuse or collaborate.
- Post, comment, and facilitate classroom discussions.
- Keep materials and resources organized in the Classwork page.
- Users manage and view guardians, students, and co-teachers on the People page.
- Disallows distractions by giving quizzes in locked mode.
- Google Classroom integrates with thousands of educator-approved apps. These apps spark creativity and create endless possibilities for learning.
- Google Classroom tackle administrative tasks more efficiently. Just with a simple setup and integration with G Suite for Education, Classroom streamlines repetitive tasks and makes easier for you to focus on what teachers do best.
- Teachers and students can work anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- Use the app to learn management at no cost. This service is free for schools and includes a sign up for G Suite for Education. Like all Google for Education tools, and meets high-security standards.
- Gives more time for richer feedback. Educators can track student progress to know where and when to give extra feedback. This is done using simplified workflows focusing on giving students constructive, personalized recommendations.
Types of Google Classroom Accounts
Google Classroom offers the following accounts for users benefits.
School Account – This is also known as G Suite for Education account. It is an account set up by an accredited school. Users can ask their G Suite for Education account from their teacher or the school’s IT admin.
Personal Google Account – This is set up by you, or your parent or guardian. Typically you use a personal Google Account outside of a school setting, in places like homeschool.
G Suite Account – A G Suite account is set up by your organization’s admin
How to Sign Into Google Classroom
For the First Time
- Visit classroom.goggle.com and tap “Go to Classroom”
- Type your username and tap “Next”
- Key in your Password and tap “Next”
- If a welcome message is displayed, read it and tap on “Accept”.
- If you’re using a G Suite for Education account, tap “I’m A Student or I’m A Teacher. Those who are using a personal Google Account won’t see this option.
- Tap on “Get Started”.
Google Classroom enables students and teachers organize assignments. They also help boost collaboration, foster better communication, and everything teachers and students need to work better together.