How to Transfer Cash App Funds to Bank Account – Online money transfer has become a thing of great importance. The power to transfer money to family and friends or make payment for that commodity you bought with just a few clicks is invaluable.
Cash App formerly known as square cash is an online payment system that can be used to send and receive money easily. The app is free to use as it does not incur any charges of its own and it’s also available on Android and IOS devices alike.
Linking Bank Account to Cash App Account
Creating a Cash App account means you can use it to receive and save money. However not every user would want to apply for a free Cash App debit card as Cash App do not offer credit cards.
Some users would rather transfer Cash App funds to their bank accounts. It’s fast and easy provided you’ve linked your bank account to the Cash App account.
- Open the app on your Android or IOS device (iPhone).
- Tap on the banking tab or icon on the app’s home screen.
- From the list of options provided, choose “Add a Bank”. Then follow Cash App’s prompt to successfully link your bank account to the Cash App account.
You can edit the bank account you’ve just added if you feel the need to by following the same steps above and then selecting the bank account you’d like to edit. Tap on the ellipsis (three dots) and specify whether you want to “Remove Bank” or “Replace Bank”.
Transfer Money From Cash App to Your Bank Account
Navigate to Cash App on your device and open it. Follow the steps below;
- In the app, tap on the money or dollar icon in the middle of the screen. This will direct you to the “My Cash” section.
- Just below your Cash App funds balance, tap on “Cash Out” by the left corner.
- A new menu comes up where you’d have to set everything about the transaction.
- When you are done, hit the “Cash Out” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Lastly, specify how fast you want the transaction to be. A standard transaction will take two-three days for the money to reflect in your bank account. Guess it’s better to go for “Instant” if you need the money fast thus attracting a fee.