How to Set Up Cash App – By now, you should have known what cash app is or even heard about cash app on the internet or from a friend who is a mobile money transfer savvy. Cash app is a mobile payment option developed by square to enable people send and receive money internationally.
To set up cash app, there are few things you should do and they include;
- Learn about cash app features and benefits.
- Download cash app.
- Sign up for cash app account.
Want to learn more, join me while I take you on a ride on how to set up cash app.
There are many mobile payment apps like; PayPal, Venmo, and Google pay that enables you to make payments from your phone without using a credit card or cash.
Cash app is one of the best mobile payment apps, sending and receiving money is free, download and installing of cash app is also free. Cash app had been increasing in popularity and offers some unique functions compared with other money payment options.
Cash App Download and Set Up
- Visit your Android device Google playstore.
- Click the search bar, search for cash app.
- Click on the cash app icon when it appears.
- Tap the green install button.
- Wait for cash app to download and install to your Android phone.
Once you have the cash app on your Android device, you can move straight to launching the app on your phone and setting up a cash app account or sign into your already existing cash app account to enable you access cash app features.
Sign Up for Cash App Account
- Open the cash app.
- Click the sign-up button.
- Enter your email address.
- If you don’t have an email address, you can use your phone number.
- Choose a unique password.
- Verify your email address.
- Enter the code sent to your email address.
- Enter your debit card info to link your bank.
- Enter your full name.
- Choose a cashtag (username).
- Enter your zip code.
- Then click submit.
Send Money with Cash App
- Open the cash app.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap pay.
- Enter the email address or phone number.
- Put a description.
- Click pay.
If you follow these simple steps you will successfully send money to and from abroad.
Since cash app works from both a PC and mobile phone, you can easily send and receive money anytime and at anywhere. Unfortunately, cash app is not available in the U.S. and U.K. other developed countries are not eligible to setup a cash app account.