Instagram as of late began another test permitting users to pick whether to hide the like on their own posts or different posts they see on their feed. That, Instagram says, will lessen the negative mental impacts that the number of likes on your posts versus likes on other users‘ posts can have on users. So on the off chance that you are somebody who would not like to see likes on Instagram posts, here is the manner by which to hide likes on Instagram.
Hide Likes on Instagram
There are two unique kinds of like checks you can hide away on Instagram. you can either hide likes on other users’ posts in your feed or hide likes on your own posts. You can likewise decide to enable both of these features to ensure you don’t see like checks anyplace on Instagram.
How to Hide Likes for All Posts on Instagram
First, let’s take a look at how to hide likes for all posts on Instagram.
- Click to open the Instagram app on your mobile device
- Move to your profile and tap on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) at the top right. Here, tap on “Settings” at the bottom.
- Go to “Privacy” and tap on “Posts”.
- Here, enable the toggle next to the “Hide Like and View Counts” option.
How to Hide Likes on Photos You Post to Instagram
if you want, you can hide like counts on your own posts as well. If you enable this, you can still see the number of likes on posts that appear on your feed.
- Choose the photo you want to share with your followers, edit it as you like, and then tap on “Advanced Settings” on the screen where you enter the caption for your posts.
- Here, you can enable the “Hide Like and View Counts on This Post” toggle before sharing the photo/ video.
Hide Likes on Existing Instagram Posts
If you want to hide the number of likes on a photo/ video you have already posted on Instagram, you can attempt this step below
- Open the post you want to hide like counts on, tap on the three-dot menu icon next to your username on the top right. Now, tap on “Hide Like Count”.
- Once you do this, people can no longer view the exact number of likes on the post for which you changed the setting