How to Delete Photos From Facebook – When you upload a photo to Facebook or send a message on Facebook, you can always delete them. In this article, we shall be talking on how to delete photos from Facebook. Deleting photos from Facebook is quite easy and can be done quickly.
Deleting a photo from Facebook is as easy as uploading a photo on Facebook. Though you might come across some challenges if you want to delete multiple photos at the same time because you will have to perform the operation for deleting a single photo for all the photos you want to delete.
If you don’t know how to delete Facebook pictures, there is no problem at all because, by the time you are done reading this article, you will know how to delete photos from Facebook. So to know all these, read this article to the end.
How to Delete Photos from Facebook
We already mentioned earlier that deleting a photo from Facebook is quite easy. To know more on how to delete photos from Facebook, read the step by step instructions displayed below carefully.
- Make sure your device connects to the internet.
- Open Facebook and login to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile page by clicking the profile icon which is a representation of your profile photo.
- Scroll down and click on photos.
- Then select uploads, it is located at the top of your screen in the photos section.
- Tap on a photo to select it, tap the options icon at the top right corner.
- From the options displayed, select delete then confirm the deletion.
You should note that these steps are for deleting a single photo, but if you want to delete multiple photos, then you will have to perform those steps above multiple times.