If you have been using TikTok for some time then you must have come upon that cool video with great voice-overs and audio effects. You must have thought that if you had these skills you would have been so famous and might appear on the FOR YOU page. Today I will be discussing these audio effects on TikTok video.
How To Use TikTok Voice Effect
To make use of the TikTok voice effect, kindly make use of this procedure below.
- First, you have to ensure that you are using your voice or have placed a voiceover in the TikTok sound you are using.
- If you have created a TikTok using just your voice then after the recording, then you will see an option called “Voice Effects” under “Filters” and “Adjust Clips”.
- After clicking on this option you will see all the various voice effects that I mentioned above.
- If you are using the filters for the first time, you will have to download them by just tapping them once.
- Now you will notice that your voice in the video will change according to the filter you have chosen.
How To Add Voice Over on Tiktok?
After creating a TikTok video, just before uploading it, TikTok allows you to make changes to it. For example, it allows you to add filters, effects, stickers, text, sounds, and voice-over. In the top right section, you will see a “voiceover” section with a mic icon. After selecting this, you can record your voice and add it to any specific portion of your clip.
You can also choose if you want to keep the original sound or not. After saving, the voice that you have recorded will be played in the video. Now, following the above-mentioned steps, you can add voice effects to your voice.
How to Add Voice Over on Tiktok Using Third-Party App?
One of the most popular third-party app for TikTok video editing is the InShot app. This is available for both android and IOS completely free. Although the free version has many cons like a permanent watermark, there are a lot of editing options available. The InShot app has more editing options than TikTok itself. You can even sync the voiceover and sound with the video but this feature is absent in TikTok.
- First, download any TikTok video or record a new TikTok of your own. To download any TikTok, you have to long tap on it and click on the save option from the popup.
- Then open the third party app InShot.
- Click on the video tab to upload the video that you have just downloaded or recorded.
- Now click on the music tab which appears horizontally at the lower part of the screen along with other options.
- Inside the music tab, you will see three different options, tracks, effects, and record.
- You can now choose featured tracks from the app, music from your device, sound effects, and even extract audio from another video.
- The record option allows you to add multiple voice tracks over the video. You can even adjust the volume opacity and choose whether you want to keep the original volume or not.
- By clicking on the new voice-over bar you can sync it to the video.
Finally, save the video to your device.
Finally, your new video is ready to be uploaded to TikTok.
AVAILABLE VOICE EFFECTS FOR TIKTOK
TikTok offers several Voice Effects for a variety of voice-changing options. Since you can hear each one before you decide to use it, you can experiment with something fun.
Here are the Voice Effects that you can currently use on TikTok:
- Chipmunk: High-pitched like one of Alvin’s Chipmunks.
- Baritone: Deep and manly.
- Mic: How you’d sound talking into a physical microphone.
- Megaphone: As if you’re speaking through a megaphone.
- Robot: Just like you’d think; you sound like a robot.
- Low Battery: Slow and drawn out as if you’re battery is draining.
- Vibrato: Vibrating sound like your voice is shaking.
- Electronic: Scattered electronic sounds added to your words.
- Echo: Each word or sentence has an echo.
- Synth: As if a synthesizer is applied to your voice; think 80s music.
- Helium: Higher pitched than Chipmunk like you sucked helium from a balloon.
- Giant: Deeper than Baritone, like a big, jolly giant.
- Sound Waves: Similar to Synth but with a stronger electronic kind of sound.
Add Voice Effects to a Draft
If you create a TikTok video that you save for later as a Draft, you can edit it to include a Voice Effect.
- Tap the Me tab at the bottom and pick Drafts.
- Select a draft from your list.
- When the Post options open, tap Back on the top left.
- As your video plays, tap Voice Effects in the options on the top right.
- Then continue with the same steps as above to choose a Voice Effect, edit your video further, or save or post it.