Are you a regular gamer on steam and you wish to change your profile to your own identity to display to the public, then this article is right for you. Having your real identity displayed on steam would give other users a real idea of who you are.
You can change your steam profile picture using the steam desktop app or the steam website. Both procedures are the same as each other so the guideline below would help you go through it.
Change your Profile Picture
A good and fantastic way of changing your profile picture on steam is making use of the custom Avatar.
Kindly follow the steps below to do this.
- Open the user on your windows 10 pc or mac or visit the steam website
- Sign in to your account
- At the top right of the screen, select your username and click ‘View profile’ from the drop-down list
- Click on ‘Edit profile’
- Click ‘Avatar’ in the steam accounts profile setting
- In the avatar menu, click on the ‘Upload Your Avatar’ to upload your picture
- You can alternatively select from the steam avatar displayed image as well. Click ‘See All’ to see more options to pick from.
- You can preview your image and after which click on ‘Save’
Once your image is saved, the image will appear at your profile picture and it will be visible for other users of steam to view except you decide to make it private then you can go back to the privacy settings to the settings.
Also Read >>>> Google is shutting down its iOS and Android Shopping apps