Apple has added the help for “protrait Mode” in FaceTime. This basically implies you can now blur the background of your video approaches FaceTime. So in the event that you need to figure out how to utilize the Portrait Mode highlight in FaceTime on iOS 15, then this article is best for you to learn the process.
Portrait Mode in FaceTime on iOS 15
In this article, I will show you the best way to make use of the new “portrait Mode” on Facetime or blur your background during a FaceTime video bring in iOS 15. Thus, make certain to follow this write up till the finish to know how the component functions
Before I proceed it important to note that FaceTime’s Portrait Mode feature will just work on gadgets with the A12 Bionic chip and later. This implies that the element will be accessible on the iPhone XS series, iPhone 11 series, and iPhone 12 series running iOS 15.
iPhone X and iPhone 8 series users, won’t exploit this FaceTime feature. Then again, iPhone SE 2020 users will actually want to appreciate the component. In this way, in the event that you have an A12-fueled gadget and need to try out new FaceTime feature, you can download and introduce the iOS 15 developer beta on it.
How to Blur Background in FaceTime Video Calls
Here are the few steps below
Method 1: Using the FaceTime App
- Open the FaceTime app on your iOS device
- Try to make a video call to any of your contact right away
- Click on your own ‘video view’ to make it larger so as to show all available options
- Check to fine ‘Portrait Mode’ at the left corner, once you have click on your own ‘video view’.
- Click on it to activate background blur in your facetime video call.
Once this is done, you have successfully blur your background in facetime video call.
Method 2: Using the Control Center
Kindly follow the steps below to learn the second procedure
- Click to open the facetime app and make a video call to any of your contact
- Whiles on the video call, open the control center on your device
- Swipe down from the top right corner on a face ID enabled device
- You will see a new ‘video effects’ icon
- Long press on the ‘video effects’ icon to expand it
- Click on ‘portrait’ button to enable it.
After this procedure is carried out, then you can return back to your video call and there you have your blur background.