Facebook Security Check Confirmation Code Not Working has many people lost their Facebook account. Let see How to fix Facebook not sending Code.
If you recently change your mobile phone number from a different mobile service provider, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code.
If you signed up for a new Facebook account or you wish to confirm any configuration changes to your main Facebook account or you want to recover your new Facebook account you will receive a new confirmation code via SMS or you will review Facebook confirmation code link via the email associated with your Facebook account.
Why Am I Not Receiving My SMS Code From Facebook?
There are various reasons why you may not receive SMS verification code from Facebook, you may have turned off text messages from Facebook, here is how to turn it back on following the step by step instructions to know to turn on Facebook text messages:
- Click on the icon on the top right corner of Facebook
- From the settings & privacy, click on settings
- At the left menu, select mobile
- If you have not add your phone number to your account, click on add phone number and follow prompt to add you mobile number to your Facebook account
- If your phone number is already attach to your Facebook account, tap on activate text messaging app to set up Facebook text.
Facebook Not Sending Code To Email? | Why Am I Not Receiving My Email Code From Facebook
If you requested a new password but didn’t receive your password code via email, check your email junk in the email account attached to your Facebook account. But if this doesn’t work there are other reasons why you may not be receiving Facebook code via email here is how to fix the issue of Facebook not sending code to email:
- Reboot your mobile device
- Access your settings after rebooting your mobile
- Click on apps and select Facebook
- Select Facebook storage and tap on it
- Tap on clear data and also clear cache
- Navigate to the previous page and select permission
- Tap telephone and select allow
- Access your Gmail app
- Click on permission and select allow for telephone
You should be able to receive Facebook security check confirmation code.
How To Fix Facebook 6 Digit Code Not Received
If you still trying to reset a new password or trying to gain access to your Facebook account with a new device you will receive a new 6 digit code to the phone number connected to your Facebook account or your email address. But if you don’t receive the 6 digit code here is what you should do to remedy that
- Access the Facebook log in on your mobile device browser
- Make attempts to log in (you be ask to confirm your identity by Facebook via the code sent to your phone number)
- Tap on resend on the Facebook log in page
- Provide the 6 digit sent to your email and if doesn’t work tap on try another way.
- Check both box and spam folder to find the 6 digit code
Not receiving the six digit confirmation code for Facebook can be caused by bad or wrong phone number.
Facebook Security Check Confirmation Code Not Working has for long been a very big challenge to alot of people and has lead to many lost their Facebook account. What a great day it could be to now as we have been able to some level fixed facebook confirmation code text not received.
We have a comment box below if you are still having some challenges, do well to drop it on the comment box