Facebook Merry Christmas Wishes- As the year is coming to an end, I see myself counting the abundant blessings of God in life. I hope your Christmas and New year will be filled with all that is joyous and good in your life. A quote from my favorite lover says may the road rises to meet you, may the wind always stand behind you, may the sun shine warm upon your face, and rain falls soft upon your fields in life. Until will meet again in life, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. Christmas is neither time nor season, but a state of mind to cherish Goodwill, peace, and Unity.
Christmas Status For Facebook Merry Christmas Wishes
Yes, Time is very short, the Christmas holiday is at hand. At this joyful Christmas season, Let’s decorate your Facebook wall by posting the best Christmas status for Facebook. Send perfect Christmas messages to your family and friends or dearest one. Share and tag your friends on Facebook and express your feelings and thought of love with lovely ones by Christmas love status in this Christmas period. Here we post the latest merry Christmas status for Facebook and Christmas captions for Instagram photos. Actually, it’s a fun way to enjoy Christmas with family, friends, and followers on social media platforms most especially on Facebook. One can actually use this Christmas status as a text message, WhatsApp messages or Christmas status, email, or any other social media platform you like. Some the Christmas status for Facebook are:
- Merry Christmas to you as you feel your heart with Xmas songs, candies, cake and soak in the beautiful snow.
- One special thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together.
- Dear Santa, please don’t listen to any of my Facebook friends.i have been a perfect angel.
- All I want for this Christmas is to have everyone in life be healthy, feel loved, and participate in this Christmas activity.
- The snow gently falls, touches the heart, white as a dove. Merry Christmas with loads of love!!
- Dear Santa, I don’t want anything for Christmas except the person reading this to have an amazing Christmas.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.