Facebook Marketplace Login, what does it really mean?. Every Facebook Marketplace user must first gain access to his or her page before they can effectively use the marketing app effectively.
Facebook Marketplace Login Tips
First, before you try accessing the portal from the link provided on the Facebook portal, you are to check if Marketplace is available to you right now.
This is because Facebook Marketplace is still actively developing and improving. Access to Marketplace is still slowly opening up. This implies that Marketplace is not available to everyone right now.
You must not be new to Facebook. If your account has been recently created, check back later to see if you have access.
You should be a location where Marketplace is available. If you live or recently relocated to a location where Marketplace is not available, you won’t have access to this application.
Be 18 years of age or above.
Use Facebook in one of the languages listed.
Facebook Marketplace Login Steps
- Open your Facebook account
- Click on the Marketplace Tab
- As the prompt to login appears, enter your Username and Password.
- Then tap on the login link.
If you have forgotten your account, you can tap on the “Forgotten account?” link.
What To Do If You Can’t Perform Facebook Marketplace Login
If the link provided on Facebook works, but you can’t see the shortcut feature in the Facebook app, you can visit Marketplace from the menu. Do this;
- Tap open Facebook app
- Next, tap on the three line icon
- Tap on the shortcut icon. If you don’t see the icon tap “See More”.
Note: If you use Marketplace in a way that contravenes it’s policies or community standards, your access to Marketplace may be forfeited.
If you are sure you have not contravened their policies, and you access was removed, you can contact the Facebook team so your case can be reviewed. Here are steps you can use to request review.
- Visit Facebook.com and tap on Marketplace in the left column
- Tap on “Request Review” and fill out the form.
- Your appeal will be reviewed and a response sent to you within a week. You are to check for updates in your support inbox or the email linked with your Facebook account.
Once your Marketplace access has been restored, you may have to refresh Facebook.com or download the current version of the app.
With these few outlined steps you can successfully login to Facebook Marketplace page.