eBay is an online shopping site that’s best known for its auctions and consumer-to-consumer sales. It’s also extremely popular for online merchants to use as a sales channel. eBay’s available in many different countries. However, you can search for products available in your local area by entering the zip code. Alternatively, you can search for products available nationally or internationally.
eBay credit card application
To apply for an eBay Mastercard, go to pages.ebay.com/creditcard and select Apply Now
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your card in the mail within 10 business days. Before you can start earning points, you’ll need to activate your card.
- Register an account at ebaymastercard.syf.com.
- Select Services.
- Select Activate Card.
- Enter your card number, and the 3-digit security code on the back of the card.
- Select Activate.
eBay credit card login
To log in to your eBay credit card kindly follow the steps below to access your account.
- Click on the link to access your login page https://ebaymastercard.syf.com/login/
- Enter your user ID and including the password.
- Click on secure login
Important key to note about eBay credit card login
*Purchases subject to credit approval. Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent to earn Reward Points and be issued a statement credit. Accrued Reward Points will expire in 24 months if a sufficient amount has not been earned to be issued a statement credit or there are no purchases for 12 consecutive months. See the Rewards Program Terms for details.
**The Primary Cardholder will be liable for all purchases made on the Account, including those made by an Authorized User.
The eBay Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard international incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle’s design is a trademark of Mastercard international incorporated.
eBay credit card payment
Use the steps below to pay with your eBay credit card
- Select Credit or debit card on the checkout page, and enter your card details. We’ll secure your card and won’t share your card details with the seller.
- If you’d like us to save the card details for your next purchase, select Remember this card for future orders.
- Review your order, including your shipping details.
- Select Confirm and pay.
eBay credit card customer service
You can contact the Service Center for assistance with your eBay Mastercard by calling 1-844-435-0237, 866-961-9253, 866-348-9519, 866-961-9253 and 866-643-1607