Cash app has been increasing in popularity and offers some unique functions compared to other money transfer apps like; investing in stocks, getting special savings with cash boosts, and buying/selling bitcoins. Read on to learn about these amazing application and its feature
This application was formerly known as square cash app, the application is a peer-to-peer payment application that enables digital financing. The cash app is a handy tool that allows you to pay and send money to friends and family without having actual money at hand.
How it Works
Instead of an account number, you’re known on cash app network by your email address or phone number, you can create a unique cashtag and of which you can link your cash app to an already existing bank account and use that to transfer money to and from the cash app account.
To make use of this application network, you must be at least 18years and above. This app had a transfer limit for how much you can send and how much you can receive. Users are allowed to send up to $250 within seven working days and also receive up to $1000 within 30 working days.
However, it is free to send, receive and transfer money through the application service.
Add Credit Card to Cash App
- Open your cash app on your mobile phone.
- Head to my cash tab in the lower-left corner of the application
- Click add credit card below your bank name.
- Enter your credit card info.
- Tap add card.
But before you go through the process of adding your credit card to your cash app, you will first need to link your bank account to your Cash app account.
Want to Learn How to Link your Bank Account to Cash App? Read on…
- Open cash app on your mobile phone.
- Head over to my cash tan.
- Under the options for cash and Bitcoin, click add bank.
- Enter your card details; a debit or credit card.
- Tap add card.
Send Money Using the App
- Open the cash application on your mobile device.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap pay.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Write a description of what you are sending the money for.
- Click pay.
transaction fee is completely free for every transaction you make.