Block Facebook Friends is a really rash decision to make when you are angry. But it is considerate to unfriend the person instead of blocking. There are certain techniques to block and unblock someone on Facebook.
Before you can block someone or unfriend someone on Facebook, you need a Facebook account. This is one reason why you need to open a Facebook account if you do not have. Of course, you cannot want to unfriend someone on Facebook when you do not have a Facebook account.
Block Facebook Friends
How to open a Facebook account
A facebook account is one if the major things you need to do before you can unfriend a friend on facebook. Follow the guide below to open a Facebook account for free.
- You have to access the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- If you are using a mobile device, kindly click the “create an account” link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in every detail required on your sign up page.
- After filling the forms click on the sign up button again. Note that this button is now at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm your identity and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign up process.
That’s it. You could alternatively log in if you have a Facebook account before. To log in to your old Facebook account,
- Advance to the Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- Fill the log in form with your Facebook account details and click the log in button.
Wait a few seconds to be logged in to your Facebook account on the web. You can now make further changes to your Facebook account like unfriending and blocking friends.
How to unfriend someone on Facebook
To unfriend a someone on Facebook, the person must be your friend. To unfriend a friend, all you have to do is locate the person’s username and use the search bar to locate the person.
You could also go to the persons profile by clicking the person’s name from your chat. If you use Facebook lite, just hit the person’s avatar. On the persons profile, click the “friend” option and a new menu would be open. From the menu, click “unfriend”. Wait a few seconds and the person would no longer be your friend on Facebook.
Block Facebook Friends
To block someone on Facebook,
- open the person’s profile you wish to block.
- Hit the menu option on the profile. It is represented by three vertical dots.
- From the new menu, click on block.
The person would now be blocked from seeing anything about you on Facebook. This includes posts you are tagged in. Here is how you Block Facebook Friends.