YooMoney is an online payment platform for individuals and businesses to use accepting online and offline payments with a fast onboarding process and modern API. They ard branded as ЮMoney, formerly known as Yandex. Money is Russia’s second-largest electronic payment service after “Sberbank Online” according to a 2020 research by Mediascope.
It provides the most convenient methods of transaction, whether it’s bank cards, e-money, online banking, or payments from smartphones. Their services allow you to integrate it into chats and mobile apps and use it for complying with Federal Law 54-FZ.
YooMoney allows you to create varieties of cards like Mastercard and Visa cards. It also allows you to create both Plastic and virtual card which both are acceptable around the world for all purposes. You can edit and customize your card to any name. This is why it is tagged that YooMoney Wallet allows users to create unlimited cards.
How YooMoney Money Works
You must be a registered member to start using YooMoney for any kind of transaction, whether for business or individual.
After creating the account, you can start accepting money and sending money even as an Anonymous user. Anonymous users are users who haven’t submitted their documents for verification of personal identification. Such account/person is limited to how much to receive and send out in YooMoney Wallet.
Transactions Fee and Limitation
There are several channels to carry out transactions with YooMoney and each transaction has its limit and charges.
- American Express, Diners Club: The customer can pay a maximum amount of 250,000 ₽ per transaction, and 500,000 ₽ per month with a bank card.
- E-money (YooMoney):
- Identified users Up to 250,000 ₽ per transaction, 600,000 ₽ per day, 3 mln ₽ per month.
- Reviewed users Up to 60,000 ₽ per transaction, 300,000 ₽ per day, 1 mln ₽ per month.
- Anonymous users Up to 15,000 ₽ per transaction, 300,000 ₽ per day, 500,000 ₽ per month.
- Bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Mir, JCB): The customer can pay a maximum amount of 250,000 ₽ per transaction, and 500,000 ₽ per month with a bank card.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay: Contactless payments from smartphones. The limits are the same as with bank card payments.
YooMoney (Yandex) Wallet Account Registration
There are stages to pass in order to complete YooMoney (Yandex) wallet account registration. This stages includes,
- Filling of Personal details
- Phone number verification
- Email address verification
- Submission of document for to lift account limit
YooMoney Wallet Account Login
Launch your app and enter your access code or other means you enabled to login with – and you will be right into your account in no time.
Create An Instant Virtual or Plastic Cards
YooMoney allows you to create either Virtual or Plastic Cards. You can also create either a Master Card or a Visa card. This is just the freedom to own cards that allows you to make online payments, people can end money into your account, and so on.
As for the Plastic card, is not free. You have to fund your account to get the plastic card created and it will be shipped to your location so you can use it across any ATM in the world.
The steps below show how to create either the Plastic or the Virtual card for you or your business.
- Log in, using the steps above,
- Then tap on the “cards” menu
- Select the type of card that you want to create whether Virtual or Plastic Cards. And select the theme or design you want your card to belike (optional).
- Select the type of card and proceed for YooMony to create your card instantly.
- Your card has been created now, however, you can further customize the card by changing the name and logo.
Now fund your card and start using it or start accepting payments from customers from around the world.