Weight Loss Tips- Weight loss tips is a troubling issue in the world, especially in the African continent, were food consumed majorly are carbohydrates, or should I say an unbalanced meal. Losing Weight is mostly associated with women of the ages 28- 50. This is because at this point, they get involved with a whole lot of home and work activities that they forget the need to work out or eat right. Also, the issue of childbirth has made it quite tricky. But you need to worry less now that sleekfood got you covered.
Easy and Fast Weight Loss Tips
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a protein filled breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day. Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables. Beef, chicken, lamb as a meat source, Salmon, trout, shrimps, etc as a seafood source. Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
- Avoid starchy, fatty, sugary drinks and fruit juice. This is an important weight loss tips. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help weight loss. When you do that, your hunger levels go down, and you end up eating much fewer calories. Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off of stored fat. A benefit of cutting carbs is that it reduces insulin level, causing your kidneys to shed excess sodium out of your body and reduces unnecessary water weight.
Drink water often and a good night’s sleep, every night.
People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. You can end up consuming extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need. It is proper to drink water half hour before meals because it gives this full tummy relieve therefore preventing you from eating much. As well, Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
- Never skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Skipping it doesn’t cause weight loss, rather it increases your hunger during lunch and makes you eat more than your ration. You only miss out nutrients.
Have a portion. Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate. It is preferable to eat 6 times daily with a minute portion per meal than eating 3 times with a heavy plate. It also reduces the temptation of snacking.
- Move that body. Being active is key to losing weight and keeping that body sexy. If you happen to be a stay at home worker, the best option is to hit the cardio gym at least 4 times a week for about 250 minutes at least. With the assistance of a trainer, lift weights and do some jogging, skipping, aerobic/ dance class to avoid slow metabolism. Due to your dieting, you might feel fatigue and have unusual pains, reduce your intensity and seek medical advice.
- Eat your food slowly. People don’t understand this weight loss tip. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller and boosts weight-reducing hormones. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain it’s full, so eat slowly and stop eating before you feel full.
- Weigh yourself every day. It might look like it doesn’t count but it makes a difference in the sense that it keeps you conscious of your weight thereby knowing the best weight loss activity that works for you. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time. For some people, their weight might increase but don’t get scared. This is just a stronger muscle and not fat. You might at this point decide to avoid strenuous exercises like weight lift and work with the cardio e.g jogging, swimming, cycling, etc.
Lessen stocking junk in your refrigerator.
They are a high source of calories and therefore must be avoided especially at nights were you might want to eat something no matter how little. Instead of chocolates, biscuits, sweets, ice creams, and other flour products, go for fruits, oats, room temperature water, biscuits made from wheat flour and less sugar.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods. Foods are the major source of weight gain either in a liquid and solid form, so it’s very important to watch what you eat as well as making a grocery list per week to avoid eating wrong. Some of the categories includes; soluble fiber (dietary fiber) e.g., whole-grain breakfast cereals, whole-wheat pasta, whole-grain bread, oats, barley, brown rice, and peas, beans, fruit and vegetables describes plant-based carbohydrates unable to digest in the small intestine, unlike sugar and starch. Its presence in the meal can increase the feeling of fullness such as low- carb vegetables like Broccoli, spinach, Tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, etc
- Cut down the alcohol. They are carbohydrate source and contain a lot of calories than you think. Ever imagined why in Nigeria, the eastern tribe has more protruded tummy with a large size as a result.
These weight loss tips would enable you lose weight faster than you think. You are exactly what you eat. Cut down on your calories and see how you’ll get the attention of your man in that dress.