Facebook Avatar Meet and Greet – The Facebook avatar trend is booming and thanks to lockdown and curfews, it might keep booming for a very long time. Facebook avatar allows you to create personalised avatars of yourselves which will be used to carry out all kinds of activities on Facebook.
These activities include messaging, commenting, sticker chatting, posting and sharing, stories and status updates and so on.
Facebook avatar allows us to meet people on Facebook by greeting them via the avatars we created. Gone are the days of “Xup”, “Hi”, “Hello” or a large Facebook emoji hand saying hello. Now we’ve got Facebook bitmojis doing that and it seems way cooler.
The Facebook avatar feature started its launch late last year, although it was launched in the U.S earlier this month. With so many faces, complexions, emotions and expressions to create your avatar on Facebook, communicating on Facebook could not get better.
The Facebook avatar feature will also help keep a lot of Facebook users busy and crafty while under lockdown. This year has not really been good, I guess this is one of Facebook ways of trying to fix the year up a little.
With your Facebook avatars, you could easily communicate to people just how you feel while chatting on messenger or commenting on something on Facebook.
The guide above will direct you on how to create a Facebook avatar.
How to Edit Your Facebook Avatar
Now you’ve successfully created your Facebook avatar, you can also edit them. No one is perfect and you are bound to make a few mistakes. One you’d notice later, how do you change it?
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the next page, tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right side.
- Scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Tap on “Avatars”. You might not need step 4 if you regularly visit the “Avatars” feature. Once you click on the lines menu, the “Avatars” option will be listed at the top.
- On the next page, where your avatars are. Click on the “Pencil” icon at the top right corner.
- Make any changes you wish to. Tap on the “Checkmark” icon at the top of the screen to save the changes made.
With Facebook avatars, you could meet people on Facebook and also greet them. By creating a number of Facebook avatars, you have a lot of options when trying to communicate a feeling to someone on Facebook.